Thank You God! Thank You God! Thank You Lord! Thank You: Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.......How could I ever Thank You, How could I ever find the words to express my hearts yearning desire to let you know how much I thank you. So much to be Thankful For....So little time to Thank Him. Too Few a words.
The realization of our depravity makes us all the more grateful for the Blessing in spite of our selves. Who are we that God should be mindful of us, and yet Prayers are answered above all that we could ask or think. Even in our Groaning the intercessor acts on our behalf. Thank You Lord. Announcing The Arrival of Kinley Ane Johnson. An Angle from God. An answer to Prayer. A Blessing from the Lord. Another demonstration of his Love towards us. Thank You Lord. Thank You, Thank You.....
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yes, THANK YOU LORD! and Welcome Poppa!
Kinley should feel so priviledged that her Poppa's first post was to announce her arrival!
Could it be any more fitting for "A Word Fitly Spoken" to begin with Thanks Unto My Lord. I have so much to be thankful for, and Kinley's grand entrance was just another blessing for me to acknowledge and use as a spring board for me to start this site off with. Thanks to Kerry and Kelly for making it all possible.
Love Ya,
Dad
Amen! And yes, Thank you Lord for all your answered prayers!
143
Post a Comment